Yesterday Mrs. D. and I decided to bake chocolate cupcake cones (cupcakes in ice cream cones) while the kids were in school. They are super easy to make and might I add delicious! Make your cake batter like you would for any cake recipe and then spoon batter to tge top of your cake cones. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutues or until the toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and decorate.
What came out of the oven we didn't expect. Most of the cupcake cones came out perfectly but there was one pan where the cones overflowed and created a molten cake with chocolate syrup all over the bottom. It was better than any molten cake I've eaten before.
And it was by pure accident.
Have your baking accidents turned out better than the origionals?

What came out of the oven we didn't expect. Most of the cupcake cones came out perfectly but there was one pan where the cones overflowed and created a molten cake with chocolate syrup all over the bottom. It was better than any molten cake I've eaten before.
And it was by pure accident.
Have your baking accidents turned out better than the origionals?
No comments:
Post a Comment